If you are covered by a high-deductible health plan then a tax-advantaged Health Savings Account may be for you. Health Savings Accounts, usually referred to as HSAs, are accounts set up to pay for your medical care including dental and vision and allow you to build up savings to pay for future medical expenses. HSAs are available in conjunction with a high deductible health insurance plan.
- No application fee.
- Outstanding interest rates paid.
- Monthly fee is waived for the first 90 days.
- Low monthly account fee (may be waived; see Disclosures for details).
- Benny™ Prepaid Benefit Card for easy access www.mybenny.com
- Convenient ways to make deposits.
- Full online account access.
- Low monthly fee deducted directly from your account.
- Free first order of checks.
- FDIC insured.
- Click here to calculate your maximum contribution
To Open a Bancorp HSA Health Savings Account please contact your benefit Administrator.